STCW Endorsement Certs
A Cook Islands Endorsement Certificate is required for seafarers working on board Cook Islands registered vessels as set out in STCW 78 as amended.
Endorsement applications may be for STCW or non STCW qualifications; all of which must be processed by the STCW Certification Manager. ”STCW Office”- firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure for Issuing an Endorsement Certificate
- The application for endorsement, and its supporting documents, shall be received either by the STCW Office or by a Deputy Registrar.
- Once the application has been verified as complete, fee paid and all supporting documents required for processing have been submitted, a Letter of Acknowledgement of Application may be issued to the applicant (must not exceed more than 3 months)
To be submitted by the applicant electronically:
- Completed Form 16 (Application for CI Endorsement Certificate)
- Current Certificate of Competency and Endorsement
- GMDSS – General Radio Operator’s Certificate (if applicable)
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW A-VI/1-1)
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (STCW A-VI/1-2)
- Elementary First Aid (STCW A-V/1-3)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (STCW A-VI/1-4)
- Standards regarding special training requirements for personnel on certain types of ships (chapter V).
- Medical Certificate recent – valid for 2 years
- Record of Service (Seaman’s book)
- Recent passport size photograph
For more information, please click here to contact us.